Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Rez day to me!!!

Today marks my 3rd year in Second Life, and what a wonderful adventure it has been! I was rezzed at a time where you weren't given prim hair, flexi skirts just came out, and we used to give each other ratings. I have witnessed the rise and fall of many great builds and have watched other greats evolve and adapt with the changes.

For fun here is one of my first photos I have of my avi (after I purchased prim hair of course lol), and my current photo of myself. Little bit of change ay?



I have met so many wonderful people in my adventures and have learned alot about my rl self though our relationships. Thanks to all my sl friends and colleagues for making my first 3 years so great. Can't wait to see what the next 3 years bring.

So what better way to celebrate than to have sale!! So today only many items (including new releases) are 50% in the main store.


No comments: